In this guide we will be showing you how to run Android Kitkat 4.4 version on your computer/PC. Android 4.4 Kitkat happens to be latest version of Google mobile OS, to be precise 4.4.2 is the latest Android version.
Android Kitkat can be run on low-end smartphone as well. Below in the guide we should you how to do it –
Android Kitkat on PC
- The process of installing the Android 4.4 Kitkat on your PC is pretty simple. Just follow the steps mentioned below –
- First Download the Android SDK Bundle. The total size of it is around 490 MB.
- Once downloaded the zip file should be unzipped.
- From the Unzipped files go to SDK Manager and Install it.
- You will then asked to Create new Android Virtual Device(AVD).
- Click on New and name the Android virtual device with the device name. We have just given it as Nexus 4.
- Now click on Launch button and Wipe User Data. It will take a while to bring the Android Kitkat on your PC.
That’s it. You can now play with Android Kitkat device on PC.