Guide on How to Install Flash Player 11.2 on Samsung Galaxy S5 by downloading Flash Player APK on your SGS5 phone.
Adobe Flash Player was taken down from Google Play Store to welcome HTML5 in July 2012 and as such the Samsung Galaxy S5 doesn’t have a flash player to play videos. Dolphin Browser supports flash and you should opt it instead of Google Chrome browser.
How to Install Flash Player on Galaxy S5
Follow the instructions –
- Download the Flash Player 11.1 APK file on your computer or download it directly on your mobile phone. Know the location of download file.
- Go to Play Store and download Astro File Manager app.
- Make sure that app installation from unknown sources is ticked. Go to Settings > Developer option to do that.
- Using Astro File Manager navigate to the Flash Player.apk file location and tap on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
With that the Flash Player 11.1 apk should be installed on your Galaxy S5 phone and you will be happy to enjoy the flash content on your site.