LG V10 is a power pack phone from LG it has many good features like Second screen and two selfie shooters. Moreover the device has unbeatable specifications also.
LG V10 Custom Recovery
If your fond of installing custom applications or flashing custom ROMs then you should have a custom Recovery installed on your device.
TWRP recovery is one among the Custom recovery tool which does not come pre-installed on your device you need to install it manually at your own risk. This recovery tool has many features like Installing Custom ROMs, Installing Google apps files, or flashing SuperSU file for rooting, you can use the TWRP for Wipind data, Dalvik Cache, Partitions Cache, etc. Among this functions there many advanced features present in the tool.
Preparing your LG V10 Phone:
- Device should be fully charged up to 100%.
- Backup all the important data to some external storage.
- USB drivers for device should be installed on the PC.
- ADB and Fastboot drivers for the device must be installed on the PC.
- Allow Oem unlock on phone under developer options.
- USB debugging mode should be enabled on the device. Go to Settings > Developer options > USB debugging mode.
LG V10 TWRP Recovery
- Download the recovery image file from here.
- Extract the file on desktop.
- Reboot the device into fastboot or bootloader mode by pressing and holding Volume Down and Power key.
- Connect the device to PC when bootloader screenn is displayed.
- Choose fastboot option available or give adb fastboot bootloader command in the cmd.
- Rename the recovery file downloaded to recovery.img.
- In recovery.img file folder open command prompt by holding Shift key and right-click then select open command prompt here.
- To check the device connectivity give the command:
- To flash custom recovery give the command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now reboot your device.
To check if the TWRP custom recovery is installed or not reboot the device again into recovery mode by using appropriate hardware buttons.