Xposed Framework is amazing stuff in Android development. It allows users to get the most out of Android devices almost instantly, ranging from altering the stock User Interface (UI) mod to change how the Android system works, everything was possible only by installing an app. Since it releases to Jelly Bean then KitKat, the Xposed installation procedure is straightforward, only install an APK.
But with the further development in Android working system the process of installing Xposed Framework also become complicated. After release of Android 5.0 Lollipop you can no longer get Xposed Framework just by installing an Application on your device, instead you need to flash the Xposed Framework file through Custom recovery like TWRP or FlashFire released by Chainfire.
So, the user who do not have a custom recovery installed on their device have to install it first then they can get the Xposed Framework.
Procedure to Install Xposed Framework on Amazon Fire Tab:
- Device should be rooted.
- Download the Latest Xposed Framework file for Amazon Fire Tab (Android Lollipop) from here.
- Download the FlashFire app latest version.
- You will have to first use Beta version of FlashFire to download the full version.
- Grant SuperSu to FlashFire app.
- Click on + button on the bottom pf app.
- Choose Flash Zip or OTA menu.
- Auto mount option should be unchecked.
- Click the checkmark icon to continue.
- Click on EverRoot menu and make sure all options are unchecked.
- Reboot menu should be kept normal to boot the device after flash.
- Press the lightning button to start the process.
- You will get a blank screen, then it will display the contents of your system just before it start the flash procedure.
That is it Xposed Framework will now be installed on your device.