Personally speaking, managing on your iPhone using the iTunes software isn’t the perfect experience for me. You need to authenticate your profile, and with every update, the iTunes app seems to be more disk space hungry. Moreover, it doesn’t have an ideal media player.
There are reports of authorization feature which can be limiting for few users who uses multiple iDevices. This is where your search for the best iPhone Managing app begins and There exists SynciOS, iMazing, iPhone Explorer, AnyTrans, MobiMover and lot many others but on our assessment, we found that IOTransfer 2 (latest version) is a step ahead in the competition.
In this article, we go through IOTransfer 2 review, some features that are handy and overview why it’s recommended to use.
IOTransfer 2 Review
IOTransfer 2 is a complete iPhone manager tool which can work as iOS file transfer and full iPhone management tool with straightforward workflow. It enables users to completely manage your iPhone which includes tasks like file transfer, adding/removing photos, music, videos, contacts, ebooks, and podcasts.
I am not going through the installation process because that’s pretty simple and straight-forward. Download the software, click on the .exe file to install and you are ready to use within no time.
Comparing from the previous version i.e., the first ever IOTransfer, the new version 2 includes a Clean tool will scan the iOS device and help free up more space. In order to clean unwanted files, you need to open the tool and click on Clean. We have tested this tool and it works completely fine.
This feature is awesome for those iPhone and iPad users who have limited storage on your device. Remember that there are still iPhone users with 16 GB total storage and handling all stuff on it is very hard. You don’t even have space to download a cleaning app if you need.
You can even download online videos from hundreds of online sites like YouTube, MetaCafe, Facebook, Vimeo, Vine, Instagram and directly saving them to your iPhone and iPad.
Downloading the videos to your iPhone/iPad is pretty easy. Just head to Video Tab and then select then add the Video URL and set the download location in the ‘Save To‘.
We are quite surprised to see that our video was directly downloaded to my iPhone 8. Well, this is awesome!
You can even back up iOS data to a computer, copy files from local directories to your iDevice and that’s like fully managing your iPhone or iPad.
Talking about the installation, it takes not more than a minute of your time, super-easy and flawless with no bloatware whatsoever.
- Support transferring photos, videos, music, iBooks, contacts, podcast and voice memos between iOS devices and PCs.
- Support managing iOS contents. Add and remove them easily.
- One-click to back up files like photos, videos, songs and contacts.
- Even manage your iPhone contacts easily.
- Online Video Downloader supports downloading videos from several sites.
- iOS Cleaner will remove junk files and free up more storage space on your iPhone and iPad.
- It automatically downloads the required iPhone drivers required to connect your device to PC/laptop.
- Software updates automatically when there are new updates available.
Latest Features in IOTransfer v2.1
- Supported adding and editing contacts
- Supported iOS 11’s HEIC image format
- Newly supported converting iOS device’s HEIC image format to JPG
- Works on Windows 7/8/8.1 and Windows 10
- Supports iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with iOS 8.3 or later
So, that’s how the IOTransfer 2 an iPhone transfer software that works like charm in managing your existing iDevice. You can download it from the official site for free and there exists PRO version too. It costs $24.99 with the current sale.
This post was last modified on June 15, 2018 6:48 PM