Karbonn launches Titanium S7 Android phablet. Check Karbonn Titanium S7 review, specs, features & round up.
After Karbonn Titanium X as their first ever full HD phone, Karbonn Mobiles doesn’t just stop there as they have come up with yet another 5-inch phablet. Just Titanium X, Titanium S7 would be their second 1080p full HD phone to launched in India. The display of 5-inch supports OGS technology and powered with 1.5 Ghz quad core processor with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of box. It ships with 13 mega pixel auto focus camera with LED flash and there is 2 MP camera on front.
Karbonn Titanium S7 specifications
- Display: 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display based on OGS Technology
- Processor: 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- Software: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM: Yes with (GSM + GSM) connectivity
- Camera: 13 MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 2 MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS
- Dimensions – 72×143.5×9.3 mm
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Storage: 16 GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD