Lava Mobiles announces Iris Pro 30 phone in India. Check Lava Iris Pro 30 review, pricing & complete details.
Lava Mobiles after launching Xolo Q700S affordable quad core phone in India, also announced Iris Pro 30 sporting the 4.7″ touchscreen display with IPS display, OGS technology and Gorilla Glass protection. Iris Pro 30 isn’t just better with display as it also brings the best in processing with Mediatek quad core chipset clocked at 1.2 Ghz, PowerVR SGX 544 GPU and 1 GB RAM.
Iris Pro 30 will also suit people who needs decent camera as it boards 8 mega pixel sensor and 3 mega pixel camera is useful for staying updated with video calls and others. 2,000 mAh battery makes us to think Iris Pro 30 as the clone of Nexus phone.
Lava Iris Pro 30 specifications are –
- Display: 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display based OGS technology with Gorilla glass protection
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- GPU: PowerVR SGX 544 GPU
- RAM: 1 GB
- Software: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM: Yes (GSM+ GSM)
- Camera: 8 MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Blue glass filter + 3 MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 138×66.7×7.5mm; Weight: 114 grams
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Storage: 4 GB internal memory (2.43GB user memory) + expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG supported
- Battery: 2000 mAh battery
Lava Iris Pro 30: Price & Availability
Lava Iris Pro 30 will go one for sale within a week time priced at Rs 15,999.