KingRoot one of the widely used and popular auto root app now supports Lenovo A7000 Turbo and we will be showing you how to root Lenovo A700 Turbo one click to get it. This is the easiest method to root any Android device. KingRoot is one click rooting application. It's just easy as installing an application and any novice Android user can do it.
This guide we will root Lenovo A7000 Turbo using the KingRoot application. All you need is download the application from the Google Play Store. We will like to inform you that once you root your device, you void manufacturer warranty for it. So, it's your risk to root your device or not. If anything goes wrong with device you will be the only person responsible for it.
After you have rooted your device you can access to many advanced features which cannot be accessed without rooting. You will get Superuser developed by Chainfire which allows you give root permission to various apps.
Let us now start with the procedure.
Preparing Your Phone
- These instructions are only for the Lenovo A7000 Turbo device, do not try it on another device or it may brick.
- Back up important data to external storage.
- Make Nandroid back up of the current ROM.
- Charge your phone to full battery level, i.e 100%.
- Allow installation of Unknown source in the Settings > Security > Enable Unknown source option.
- Most important rooting your device will void its warranty.
Procedure to Root your device
- Download KingRoot application .apk file from here and transfer it to your device storage.
- Install the application on your device.
- Launch the application and allow it to load completely.
- Once the application is loaded completely, click on the Root button to begin the root process.
- Allow the process to complete, do not interrupt the process.
- A green tick mark will be shown on the screen once the process is completed.
- If the green tick mark is shown, then it mean the root process is successful.
- Now, reboot the device.
- Once the device is booted up go to Google Play Store and download Root Checker app.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, launch it.
- Verify your Root status by clicking on verify root button.
- That's all, if the status says the device is rooted, you are good to go.
Try KingRoot.apk V4.1.1 if the above file does not work.