LG Electronics announces F70 Affordable 4G LTE phone at MWC 2014. Check LG F70 review, release date and pricing info.
Is Mobile World Congress has just become event for mobile hands-on instead of official launches? The question we have asked is because smartphones manufacturers now believes in launching devices week ahead of these biggest mobile phone events. Take the case of LG Electronics as they have announced L40, L70, L90, G2 Mini, G Pro 2 phone all within 10 day time frame.
Just a day before official MWC 2014 dates, LG outs LG F70 and F90 entry level 4G LTE enabled phones, all the range of affordability. From the specifications-wise, LG F70 is with 4.5" WVGA display and powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad core processor coupled with 512 MB RAM - isn't that too low?
LG F70 specs are -
- Display: 4.5 inch WVGA (480×800 pixels) display
- Processor: Quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 4 GB internal storage + microSD card slot
- LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Camera: 5 MP rear camera + VGA front camera
- Battery: 2440 mAh battery
- Software: Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box
LG F70 Accessories: LG F70 accessories are coming up soon and we will list out the best LG F70 cases & covers, screen protectors in coming days.