LG unveils Optimus G Pro 2 phablet. Check LG G Pro 2 quick review, specifications and details.
LG Electronics has wrapped off Optimus G Pro 2 as the successor to Optimus G Pro phone. Surprisingly this is the first phone from the company with Android 4.4 Kitkat out of box. The credit must be given to LG and Google partnership for Nexus phone which provides the manufacturer source code to upcoming Android versions hence resulting in quick update to existing phone models since they have source code with them much earlier than the official release. Before the successor, LG G Pro lot many variants have come up such as LG GX, G Pro Lite and all these in short span of time.
The highlighting feature is the primary camera with 13 mega pixel sensor provides 4k resolution video recording and slow motion video at 120 fps. From the processor point of view, it won't add Octa Core processor as it's equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset clocked at 2.26 Ghz with 3 GB RAM.
LG G Pro 2 key specifications are –
- Display: 5.9-inch Full HD IPS display with slim bezel
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: 2.26 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Adreno 330 GPU
- Software: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Dimensions – 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3mm, weight: 172 grams
- Camera: 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS+, 4K video recording, Slow motion video at 120 fps
- Front Camera: 2.1 MP front-facing camera
- Storage: 16 GB/32 GB of internal memory + micro SD card slot
- LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS, NFC, SlimPort
- Battery: 3200 mAh Li-ion battery
- Available Colors: Titan, White and Red colors
You can catch LG G Pro 2 hands-on at MWC 2014 and we have no info on the pricing of this phone.