LG Electronics officially announces LG GX as the refreshed version of Optimus G Pro 5.5" phablet in South Korea. Check LG GX review, specs, features.
LG announces yet another large screen phablet with latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor and 1080p full HD display. It's a 4G LTE enabled device with almost identical features as that of Optimus G Pro. This is the third phablet announcement in the recent past as Optimus G Pro Lite was announced in India recently.Device includes QRemote, telephone reminder, LTE U+ Navi, Smart Memo, Media Time, Smart Day, QuickNote LG specific app pre-installed.
The device is with 3140 mAh battery internal storage capacity, existence of micro SD card slot is unconfirmed also the Android version is unknown. It will be available in white and black color variants in coming days.
LG GX specifications are –
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD 1080p display
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 600
- 2 GB of RAM
- Battery: 3,140 mAh battery
- Camera: Rear 13 mega pixel AF camera + 2.1 MP front shooter
- Storage: 32 Gb Internal + Micro Sd card slot
- Software: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Dimensions: 150.6 x 76.1 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 167 grams
- Colors Available: White & Black
- Other Features: BT 4.0 + HS / USB 2.0 HS / NFC
LG GX vs Optimus G Pro Comparison
LG GX is more like Optimus G Pro phone. Check the comparison table -
As of now LG GX will only be sold in South Korea and if it has to make availability worldwide, it will go through official announcement.