Guide to download Stock/default LG G2 phone’s Android wallpapers and apply them as wallpaper on your Android phone/tablet.
LG has now officially announced the successor of Optimus G recently, turning the attention of many. Dubbed as Optimus G2, it will be soon available in United States and just like all other phones you can now download Optimus G2 stock wallpapers and set it as wallpaper on your device. All the stock LG Optimus G2 wallpapers are of 1080p full HD resolution and supports all the Android powered smartphones. Also Read – Galaxy S4 Stock Wallpapers || Xperia Z default wallpapers
Download Moto X Wallpapers
Follow this simple procedure to get the stock Motor X Wallpapers –
- First and far important is to Enable USB debugging on your phone. It can be done by following the path of Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- Download the Stock / Default Wallpapers of LG G2 to your computer or PC. Once downloaded, extract the same and set the folder name as “Wallpapers”.
- Connect your phone/tablet to the PC/Laptop using the USB cable to the Mass Storage Mode.
- Place the “Wallpapers” Folder in your device storage.
- Disconnect the device.
- Now using any file explorer, navigate to the “Wallpapers” and open the wallpaper which you wish to set. Now, long press to set as Wallpaper of your device.
- Also if you have missed, we have covered Galaxy S4 stock wallpapers set, Xperia Z stock wallpapers & Moto X default wallpapers.
That’s it. Done. Enjoy the lovely wallpapers.