Local SEO has become more important than ever as the competition is increasing. It doesn’t matter whether you are working from one location or a hundred, a strong local search presence is key to generate more leads.
If you are running an SEO agency, then follow the below-mentioned tips in order to unlock Local SEO secrets.
Find a Good Keyword:
- The first step is to simply pick the search term you want the post to show up.
- Find out the terms which people are searching which are related to your topic.
- The easiest way to do this is to use Google Keyword Planner that will show you the estimate for your phrase.
Know about Your Keyword Competition
- Search in Google, the top 10 websites and think about what you can do better than that.
- Also go through the competition of rankings in the SEO.
Write the Content
- Now that you know about the competition, write the content in such a way that you overcome them.
- This is the most difficult part but you must focus on it as it the most important one to improve your rankings and also drive more traffic to your website.
- Whatever the content you are preparing should be the best among the others if not nobody is going to look at your page.
Place the Keywords at the right Place:
- Your page title must contain the keyword and it must be very interesting that people actually want to click on it.
- It is also good to use the keyword in atleast one of your sub-headings.
- You can also put the keyword in the name of your image if you have too many images.
- This may help Google to suggest your website based on the keywords you have used.
- You can also use the keyword in your URL.
Get External Links
- External links are links from websites which are not your own. Google relies on this to know how good a post is.
- It does make sense because people believe your skills only when someone tells about them.
- While producing incredible content it gets you some links but you have to do some link building.
- This means to ask other website owners to their links.
It’s Harder to get clients than to keep them:
- Always spend more amount of time on keeping the clients than bringing clients to your website.
- The better content you provide the more customers will arrive at your website from word of mouth.
- Instead of focusing on getting customers, concentrate on satisfying the customer you have by taking feedback from them.
- Ask the questions to the customers in such a way so that you can improve your service to them.
Don’t stop building your brand:
- In the beginning, you invest maximum time to promote your website.
- This may be by attending different conferences or writing guest blogs or promoting through ads etc.
- Once you get a lot of requests to your site and also your website is running well then you may neglect to focus on your site.
- If you continue doing this it may lead to reduce in the traffic to your site.
- So, try to build your brand by writing efficient content and satisfying the customers.
- Online reviews are one of the important things because most of the customers get influenced by these reviews.
- This means online reviews not only affect your rankings but also it is important to understand that it affects in many other ways.
- Google is also enhancing the services provided for the user feedback and it is linked to our websites to know them.
- So, this will affect the customer to choose your site.
Go Mobile or Go Home:
- One of the general success tips is having a mobile-friendly or responsive website. Google takes site speed into account when indexing and ranking websites and this is enough for you to go mobile. Later search engine giant said of mobile first indexing. Google also introduced Accelerated Mobile Pages to serve web pages faster.
- In 2016 the traffic coming from mobile devices was more compared to the traffic from desktop devices.
- Giving your customers better user experience is a good thing to improve your website.
- So, if you are not having a responsive website it is good to start building one because it may help you to improve your site.
These are some of the tips which can help you build your website or improve your website.