Apple has released Yosemite 10.10.3 Public beta for Mac OS X, available to signed up customers.
If you are signed up with public beta program, then you might see a new version of Yosemite now available on your Mac. It’s the Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 public beta release. This public beta release comes with build number as 14D87p moving from 10.10.2 with 14D87h.
The most highlighting feature of this update is the inclusion of new Photos for OS X app. It can organize photo library and includes editing tools to make the photo perfect. It also includes option to store photos and videos on cloud using the iCloud Photo library and then access anywhere, anytime.
Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta Features
- Browse photos by time or location in Moments, Collections and Years view
- Navigate a library using convenient photos, shared, albums tabs
- Store all photos in iCloud Photo Library
- Make photos perfect with powerful and comprehensive photo editing tools
- Create professional quality photo book with simplifed bookmarking tools
- New Apple designed themes and new square book formats
- Purchase prints in panoramic sizes
How to Update to Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta
To download this update, you should be a registered for the OS X beta program. If you are then head to Mac App Store Software update tab and then download the new beta release. It’s important to backup data on your Mac using any software.