If you are popular personality then definitely you will be receiving a lot of friend requests, doesn’t matter whether its Facebook or Google+ or Twitter. If you have a lot of them pending on your Facebook account, here is the guide on how to you can Accept/Reject Multiple Facebook Friend Requests all at one click in order to save your valuable time manually confirming/rejecting them.
Manage Multiple Facebook Friend Requests
Just follow the process mentioned below –
- This guide only works on Google Chrome browser, so you should first login to your Facebook Account on Google Chrome.
- Now on Google Chrome, click on wrecked icon of Settings and then go to More Tools > Extensions.
- Click on Get More Extensions.
- Then Search with ‘Facebook Friend Requests‘ keyword. [Link to the Extension]
- Then on the corresponding Extension click on Add to Chrome.
- It will be now resting on the top near the wrecked icon of Setting.
- Open your Facebook [any page will do it] and then click on Extension icon.
- Finally on the pop-up click on ‘Accept all Friends Requests‘.
- Now finally confirm whether all of your friend requests are done as per your requirement.
I am 100% sure that this extension works. Using this tutorial I accepted 43 friend requests all at one click. Definitely recommended if you receive a lot of friend request and you spare time doing so.
For the help of yours we have the following YouTube video, just watch it and apply –