Meizu has announced M2 Note phablet arriving in two different version in terms of internal storage. It will be powered with Mediatek’s mid-range MT6752 chipset which comes with support of wide range of 4G LTE bands around the world. Yes. it’s capable of Cat 4 LTE with download speed of up to 150 Mbps.
Meizu M2 Note is primarily the successor of M1 Note phablet launched in January 2015 and this successor comes with major improvements in design.
Display & Design
M2 Note is build around with 5.5 inch display made from Sharp IGZO panel which according to Meizu provides 1000:1 contrast ratio and 450 nits of brightness.
Camera & Storage
In terms of camera M2 Note comes with 13 mega pixel rear camera which uses Samsung made CMOS sensor and also housing f/2.2 lens. Gorilla Glass 3 capable of recording full HD videos. The front 5 mega pixel camera is good for selfies with f/2.0 lens with OmniVision 5670 sensor.
Meizu M2 Note will be available in both 16 GB and 32 GB internal storage variant and both of them gets micro SD card slot which supports expandable up to 128 GB in size.
Meizu M2 Note Specs:
- Display: 5.5-inch 1280×720 touchscreen display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- GPU:Mali T720
- Dual SIM: Yes
- Main Camera: 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP front facing camera.
- OmniVision 5670 sensor
- Storage: 16 GB/32 GB Internal + Micro SD card slot support up to 128 GB
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth v4.0, WiFi tether, WiFi
- Battery: 3100 mAh Li-ion battery
- aGPS, FM Radio, 3.5 mm audio jack
Meizu M2 Note will be available in White. Pink, Blue and Grey color at a price tag of 799 Yuan or USS129 for the 16 GB variant and 999 Yuan for the 32 GB version [US $161 or Rs 10300 approximately]. Straightaway its available in China and JD.com at above-mentioned price. Availability in other Asian countries will follow soon.