Meizu yesterday released its flagship MX5 smartphone at an attractive price tag. It shouldn’t be forgotten that MX5 Pro has already made a visit on TENNA and latest rumors claims that the device will be launched on July 28, 2015.
The above is the image of Meizu MX5 Pro which got leaked few weeks back. Accordingly to TENNA, the Meizu MX5 Pro phone is equipped with 6 inch Quad HD display, an improvement from MX5 phone which came up with only 1920.1080 pixels. Furthermore, features like mBack and mCharge will be part of the handset Through mCharge you can charge your handset up to 25% within 10 minutes and up to 50% within 20 minutes.
Meizu MX5 Pro Specs –
- Display:6-inch Quad HD touchscreen AMOLED display
- GPU:-Mali 400
- Octa Core SoC
- Software: Android 5.0 Lollipop OS, Flyme OS 4.5
- Dual SIM: Yes [4G-,4G]
- Main Camera: 21 MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP front facing camera
- Storage: 16, 32, 64 GB Internal Storage
- Connectivity:4G LTE, 3G HSPA, Bluetooth, WiFi tether, WiFi Battery
- 4000 mAh Li-ion battery
- Features: GPS, FM Radio, 3.5 mm audio jack
Meizu MX5 Pro will be launching on July 28 in China and expected shipping date is said to August first week. We are hoping for worldwide launch but Meizu will consider it for sale atleast in India, USA, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan and other South Asian countries.
This post was last modified on February 18, 2020 6:26 PM