A budget $60 single core powered Android phone can run Kitkat version, why doesn’t other 2013 and 2014 models can’t? That what the question we had and it’s answered developer which as came up with Micromax A89 Ninja Android Kitkat update although via custom firmware. Definitely there will not be any official update by the company, so the people have to trust custom firmware only to get the love of Kitkat 4.4 on their device.
A89 Ninja Android Kitkat ROM
Improvement & Enhancements
- Android L Themed NOVA Launcher
- Android L Themed Settings
- Android L Themed Status Bar
- Android KitKat Themed Dailer
- Android KitKat Themed Lockscreen With Chevron
- DOTS lockscreen
- Android L Themed Wallpapers
- Android L Themed Boot LOGO
- Android L Themed Boot Animation
- Android KitKat Easter Eggs Animations
- Android L Themed Fonts
- Vertical Recent Apps
- Android L Themed Play Music.
- New Quick Toggles
Download Links :-
- First Download both files and then copy to your Phone memory card.
- Enter Micromax A89 Ninja nto CWM Rcovery mode.
- From the Recovery mode menu tap on ‘Wipe DATA Factory Reset‘.
- Now also select ‘Wipe Cache partition‘.
- Also select ‘wipe dalvik cache‘.
- Once that is done, you should choose ‘Install zip form sd card‘ and then browse to the file location on your device.
- Come back to home screen and repeat the process for the Toggle Patch file.
- From the CWM recovery menu, select Restart Phone Now.
With that your phone will be updated to Android 4.4.3 Kitkat firmware. Enjoy!