Explore Micromax Canvas Turbo 4 best tips and tricks, bug fix issues, problems guide. Also find how to capture screenshot, update firmware & root.
Micromax recently unveiled Canvas Turbo A250 smartphone as their currently flagship device. Moving on from Canvas 4 to Canvas Turbo, Micromax has included important features and in this guide we list out some of the best tips, tricks, guide that you can do on Canvas Turbo A250.
Screenshot on Canvas Turbo
Probably one of the most sought on phones, many people prefer to take screenshot of what is visible on their screen. Check how to take screenshot on Mmx Canvas Turbo phone here –
- Check out for the Power and the volume rocker keys on your phone.
- You need to press down the combination of volume down and Power button together at once.
- You will hear shutter sound when the screenshot is taken. Check the screenshot for reference
- Access the screenshot via notification panel or by going through Gallery > Screenshot folder.
That was default guide, you can make use of app to do it.
Find IMEI Number
You can check IMEI number of Canvas Turbo phone by dialing *#06#, it will return two IMEI numbers as it’s a dual SIM phone.
Fix GPS Location
There are problems with aGPS not been showing the current location on Micromax Canvas Turbo phone.
Best Android Games for Micromax Canvas Turbo
For those who are mobile gaming enthusiastic, Canvas Turbo can play all the Android games. The following are the top free Android games, best recommended for your phone –
- Temple Run 2
- Angry Birds
- Subway Surfers
- Android Bike Race
- 3D NFC Racing Car
Fix Canvas Turbo Lag, Bug & Crash issues
Often in real time your phone might get some lags and crashes. If you are facing such issues on your phone,
- Power off your device first.
- Enter your phone in Recovery Mode by going through Power button + Volume Down + Volume Up button.
- Select necessary options to Clear Cache, Clear Cookies also clear Dalvik Cache.
- If that doesn’t work out, select Factory Reset option. Press Yes to continue.
- Now reboot your phone.
Installing Apps on SD Card
To move apps from internal storage to SD card make use of App2SD app available for free download on Google Play Store.
Canvas Turbo Firmware Update
With launch of Canvas Turbo, Micromax has guarantee FOTA (Firmware update over the air) download. As of now there is no official update although Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update will arrive after Android 4.2.2.
Check for OTA update by going through Settings > About Phone > Software Update > Check Now. Make sure that you are either connected to data or via WiFi.
Canvas Turbo Root, Custom Firmware, CWM Recovery
Now we bring you to the development section where in you can root Canvas Turbo A250, install CWM Recovery or any other custom firmware. As the device is freshly released, the root guide, CWM Recovery image or any other custom firmware hasn’t been come up. Stay tuned!
Let us know what you are looking for on Canvas Turbo, we will list them out very soon.