Like many other smartphones the smartphone devices from Micromax come with their own PC Suite that lets you sync data with files or otherwise after you connect the device with PC.
Micromax PC Suite
Micromax happens to be a known brand that comes up with innovative features in its launches. Installing the MicromaxPC Suite for a windows system is free and easy. It opens the device to enhanced capabilities of data syncing with computers something you’ll probably need to perform for various reasons. So you can take better control of your device and manage some of its integral features like multimedia contents that you download from web as also the phonebook and messages.
The PC Suite also lets you organize different apps and personalize the device. What’s more its enables an easy way for changing phone settings, if you need them to. So language can be changed and a connection port can be configured to surf the internet in different ways. Remotely store messages, MMS to a computer and save your device’s space! Of course you’ll need to download it first. Remember, obtaining it from the correct link is important.
Micromax PC Suite: Key Features
- User-friendly interface
- Transfer audio, audio files from handset to computer and other way
- Sync data, files
- Read, send or edit text, SMS directly from computer
- A well-organized menu
- Ability to explore inbox, draft and outbox
- Supports all multimedia formats
- Easy access through different categories
- Connects internet through GPRS data-package to access the device’s internet capability from PC
- Helps take data and file backup from handset
- Helps keep all data secure
- With its JAVA installation it lets phone apps to be downloaded on PC
- Image options for setting wallpapers
Download Micromax PC Suite for Windows PC
- Download Micromax PC Suite For Windows 7/ XP/8.
- Install the PC Suite on your device and get going!
Though this PC Suite isn’t very glitzy with a good looking and smart UI it does offer most features that gets your work done.
This post was last modified on November 15, 2019 7:39 AM