Here is the news for Motorola Moto X Pure XT1575 edition. A new custom ROM by the name Resurrection Remix V5.6.2 is now available to update the device to latest Android Marshmallow. We know that Android Marshmallow will be available for Moto X Pure edition but with custom ROM on your device you can unlock many advanced features that are not provided by the official Android update.
So, if you own a Motorola Moto X Pure edition, then you can download the this latest Resurrection Remix V5.6.2 custom ROM from the link given in the description. Make sure your device is rooted and have a custo recovery installed on it. If you do not have this, then you can not flash this ROM on your device. It is mandatory to have root access and a custom recovery like TWRP installed.
It must be noted that when you root your device, your device warranty will void for which we Technos Amigos or the manufacturer will not be held responsible.
Preparing your Phone
- This instructions are strictly for Motorola Moto X Pure XT1575, so do not try it on any other device or you may brick your device.
- Device should be fully charged.
- Install Moto X USB drivers on your computer.
- Back up all the required data to some safe storage.
- Make a Nandroid back up of the current ROM.
- Make sure the device bootloader is unlocked.
- Root your device and install custom recovery on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode of your device. Go to Settings > Developer options > USB debugging mode.
Download and Install Android based Custom ROM
- Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Resurrection Remix custom ROM from here.
- Download the Google App’s for Android Marshmallow from here.
- Connect the device to computer and transfer both the files i.e ROM file and Google App’s file to your device root storage.
- Disconnect the device and turn it off completely.
- Reboot the device into recovery mode, press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power key for few seconds.
- When in recovery mode tap on Wipe tab and select the options you like to wipe, given under it.
- Now, confirm the wipe action by swiping the button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, return to main menu and tap on Install tab.
- Locate the ROM file stored on you device and select it.
- Swipe the button at the bottom to flash the ROM file on your device.
- In the same way flash the Google App’s on your device.
- Return to main menu and tap on Reboot.
- System will now reboot in normal mode.
- That’s all you can now check the device Android version in Settings > About device > Android version.