Nexus 10 2013 model leaked image has surfaced online with 3 GB RAM. Check Nexus 10 2013 features, price, review, launch date, availability info.
After Nexus 7 2013 model debut, its high time to come up with Nexus 10 refreshed model. Just like the 7-inch tablet successor the Nexus 10 successor will be also named as Nexus 10 2013 model. According to internal documents this will be manufactured by LG with model number as LG-V510.
Accordingly to reports, Nexus 10 tablet will features 10-inch display providing 2560 x 1600 and powered with latest 2.3 Ghz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor running Android 4.4 Kitkat or higher version of Android on it with 3 GB RAM. We can expect 10 mega pixel primary camera and 4 mega pixel front facing camera on the device.
It’s expected to be with improved battery life of 18 hours and just like all other Nexus devices, this will be limited to 16 Gb internal storage, maybe 32 Gb model coming up later.
Nexus 10 (2013) rumored specifications –
- Display: 10-inch (2560 x 1600 pixels) WQXGA IPS display
- Processor: 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Software: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Primary Camera: 10 MP rear camera
- Secondary Camera: 4 MP front-facing camera
- 8.9mm thick; Weight: 420 grams
- WiFi 802.11 ac/b/g/n , Bluetooth, NFC (Android Beam), Micro USB
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB internal storage
- Battery: Up to 18 hours of battery life
Nexus 10 2013 will be priced at 299 GBP and will be released on November 2013. So what do you think, when will Nexus 10 successor will be launched?