Nokia announces Asha 502 dual SIM affordable camera phone. Check Nokia Asha 502 specs, features, quick review & price in India.
Nokia held an event at Abu Dhabi on October 22- happens to be great turn around with launch of Lumia 1320, Lumia 1520 and Asha 500 phone. Apart from those Asha 502 was unveiled by Finland smartphone firm as well.
Nokia Asha 502 is successor to Asha 501 launched few months back. With 1100 mAh battery you can expect maximum talk time of up to 14 hours or standby time of up 24 days.
Nokia Asha 502 key specs are -
- 3.0-inch QVGA 320 x 240 pixels display
- 5 MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Dimensions: 99.55mm x 59.50mm x 11.10mm; Weight: 100 g
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 2G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n , Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM and FM Radio
- Nokia Asha software platform with Swipe UI
- 10 free Games downloadable from Nokia Store
- 1110 mAh battery with up to 13.7 hours of talk time and up to 24 days of standby
Nokia Asha 502 will be available in Q4 2013 in Bright Red, Bright Green, Cyan, Yellow, White and Black colors across countries in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa.