Nokia announces Asha 503 3G dual SIM phone. Check Nokia Asha 503 specs, features, price in India and review.
Nokia announces Asha 503 along with launch of Asha 502 Dual SIM and Asha 500 phone. This is among the 6 new devices launched by Nokia at Abu Dhabi event along with Lumia phablet 1520, Lumia 1320 and Lumia 2520 Windows RT tablet. Just like Nokia Asha 500 this is among the few Asha phones with full touch support and includes transparent design.
Asha 503 includes 1110 mAh battery providing up to 12 hours of talk time on 2G and up to 20 days of standby time.
Nokia Asha 503 specifications are -
- Display: 3.0-inch QVGA 320 x 240 pixels display with curved Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection
- Camera: 5 MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Dimensions: 102.6mm x 60.6mm x 12.7mm; Weight: 111.4 g
- Dual SIM: Yes with dual standby (Optional)
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n , Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM and FM Radio
- Nokia Asha software platform with Swipe UI
- 10 free Games downloadable from Nokia Store
- RAM: 64 MB RAM
- Storage: up to 32GB micro SD card support
- 1110 mAh battery with up to 12 hours of talk time (2G) and up to 20 days of standby (dual SIM)
This will be sold in worldwide market except North America at $99 i.e., about Rs 6100 in India. Asha 503, just like other Asha phone will be sold in Bright Red, Bright Green, Cyan, Yellow, White and Black colors variants.