Nokia Lumia 925 Catwalk & Lumia 928 has been center stage of discussion since it was first heard in January 2013. Never know Catwalk would be the original name of the device or whether it might just be the code name of upcoming Windows Phone by Nokia but with May 14 launch at London, Finland smartphone giant has announced another Windows Phone in the Lumia family. Hmm! Think of only Windows Phone when you talk about Nokia atleast for a while when Lumia 520 and Lumia 620 doing good. Catwalk by Nokia is arrived with polycarbonate design along with aluminum dressing. Along with its launch, event talked about Amber update in July this year.
Nokia Catwalk is largely similar to Lumia 920 atleast hardware wise. Rumors of device have come in regular time since it was first rumored and Wpcentral.com even published the concept photo of it(not the original Catwalk). In another news relating to Nokia, Lumia 928 is headed for launch via Verizon USA very soon but no ETA has been given.
Going through specifications of Nokia Catwalk it features 4.5 inches octa OLED display providing 1280 x 768 pixels HD resolution. It will be powered with dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 CPU clocked at 1.5 Ghz. Nokia will bring down the internal memory to 16 GB and that’s the maximum storage on the device as there will not a micro SD card slot (maybe).
There is 8.7 mega pixel camera on rear side with LED display but not Xenon flash. The exact specifications of device including with exact measurement are 129 x 71 x 8.4 mm & 132 grams weight and brings the device thickness to 8.4 mm. We also see front facing 1.2 mega pixel camera as well. This phone supports wireless charging through any accessory cover and packs 2,000 mAh rechargeable battery.
Nokia Catwalk has following specifications –
- 4.5-inch (1280 × 768 pixels)Pure Motion HD+ IPS capacitive touch screen ClearBlack display
- Metal frame around the body
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 8.7 MP camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Autofocus, short pulse high power dual LED flash, 1080p HD video recording at 30fps
- 1.2 MP 720p HD front-facing camera
- IHF speaker, 2 microphones, HD voice compliant, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.1, GPS / aGPS, NFC
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory
- 2000mAh battery, Wireless charging supported via accessory cover
So expecting a new Windows powered Lumia phone which is lighter and thinner than Lumia 920.
Nokia Lumia 925 is priced at EUR 469 and will be available from June 2013 in various countries.