Nokia has announced Nokia X 4-inch Dual core powered Nokia Android Phone at MWC 2014. Check Nokia X review, specs, price in India.
Nokia launches a series of Android powered phones, first by the company today at Mobile World Congress 2014 at Barcelona Day 1. While Nokia XL is the 5-inch Android phones, Nokia X will be an entry level device sporting 4-inch WVGA display and powered with 1 Ghz dual core processor S4 processor coupled with 512 MB RAM.
It includes 1500 mAh battery with 3 mega pixel auto focus camera and brings the dual SIM support. Nokia Android phones are powered with Fastlane experience built over Asha series. Furthermore it will be pre-loaded with Nokia specific apps like Here Maps, Microsoft Cloud storage instead of Google Cloud.
Nokia X Phone specifications are –
- Display: 4-inch WVGA display ( 480×800 pixels)
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: micro SD card support up to 32GB
- Camera: 3 MP fixed focus camera
- Battery: 1500 mAh battery
- One Drive support
- Uses Microsoft’s Cloud instead of Google Cloud for app data
- Unique Nokia fastlane experience
- Dual SIM: Yes
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS
- Here Maps
Nokia X Price, Availability
Nokia X is priced at 89 Euros (approx Rs. 7,500) and will be available in different colors of Green, Cyan, White, Black, Red just like Asha series.