Now Buy Samsung Galaxy Core Advance in India – Officially via Flipkart, Snapdeal & other retailers.
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance which made its debut in South Korean market yesterday, is now available in Indian market online. The smartphone is now available with a hefty price tag of Rs 17,000 and Samsung Indian will soon come out with a launch event in India.
Primarily this is an upgraded version of Galaxy Core phone and packs not so impressive specifications leading with 4.7″ TFT LCD display, dual core processor, 8 GB Internal memory, 5 mega pixel camera, 1 GB RAM and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance key specs are –
- Display: 4.7-inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1.2 Ghz dual core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Software: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Storage: 8 GB Internal Memory + 64 GB Micro Sd card support
- Camera: 5 mega pixel auto focus camera with LED flash + VGA front camera
- Battery: 2,000 mAh battery
- Functions: 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0, micro USB 2.0, aGPS