Now Buy Samsung Galaxy Core Advance in India – Officially via Flipkart, Snapdeal & other retailers.
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance which made its debut in South Korean market yesterday, is now available in Indian market online. The smartphone is now available with a hefty price tag of Rs 17,000 and Samsung Indian will soon come out with a launch event in India.
Primarily this is an upgraded version of Galaxy Core phone and packs not so impressive specifications leading with 4.7" TFT LCD display, dual core processor, 8 GB Internal memory, 5 mega pixel camera, 1 GB RAM and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance key specs are –
- Display: 4.7-inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1.2 Ghz dual core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Software: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Storage: 8 GB Internal Memory + 64 GB Micro Sd card support
- Camera: 5 mega pixel auto focus camera with LED flash + VGA front camera
- Battery: 2,000 mAh battery
- Functions: 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0, micro USB 2.0, aGPS
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance Price in India
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance is priced at Rs 17,000 in India and available via Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon.in, IndiaPlaza very soon.