Guide to Install & play Temple Run & Temple Run 2 popular Android/iOS game on your Windows or Mac PC/computer for free HD playback.
Temple Run is a famous iOS and Android game available for mobiles & tablets. For those who are addicted, they can play Temple Run on PC for free. Yes, you heard it right, download Temple Run and play it on your PC for free.
Temple Run is based on stolen cursed idol from the temple and you have to run to save your life from demon monkeys and other hurdles in between your way. Temple Run along with Subway Surfers can be your favorite time pass games and you can find these two games currently popular after Angry Birds on various Android phones & tablets.
Temple Run can be easily installed on your Windows or Mac PC that you have. Developers at Imangi Studios has recently update version as Temple Run 2 which can be also downloaded to your PC. It’s quite easy to play the game on your computer loaded with awesome features and levels. Most of the users who downloaded it on their Android platform gave rating 4.6 out of 5 which is really awesome, thus making it to top 5 Android games.
Temple Run 2 can be played on any PC using the BlueStacks console for PC. BlueStacks allows users to install Android apps for free on Windows and Mac powered PCs. Given in this guide is the procedure to install Temple Run 2 using BlueStacks.
Download & Install Temple Run 2 on PC
- Download BlueStacks Console on your PC to run Android apps.
- Install the BlueStacks app player and keep it open.
- Download the Temple Run APK file on your PC. You can also install the Temple Run 2 APK file as well and any file version will work on BlueStacks bringing you the latest updates available.
- Once the apk file is downloaded, install the apk on your PC.
- Once it’s installed, go to BlueStacks and open the Temple Run 2 through the app shortcut.
- Sit back and enjoy high-resolution Temple Run 2 playback.
This method is one of the best way to run Temple Run 2 on your PC with full trusted and officially Temple Run 2 playback. We at TechnosAmigos.com hopes that it will work on your PC and if you have any queries drop us a comment below.