Check Omate TrueSmart the smartwatch as the perfect Samsung Galaxy Gear alternative.
We are pretty excited to include smartwatches category in Technos Amigos ever since we wrote 5 reasons to buy smart watches in 2013. We technology trend we can conclude that smartwatches will be the device of the year beating tablet PCs. After amazing debut of Samsung Galaxy Gear, many alternatives are coming out in the market. Omate TrueSmart is one such great alternative of Galaxy Gear.
Omate TrueSmart is designed to the perfect smartwatch which is not only priced lower budget offers better features than existing smartwatches in the market. From the design point of view it might not attract the buyers who want fancy looks but this does include better features, not found on existing smartwatches.
Sporting the ideal 1.54 inch TFT display as adopted by LG with 240 x 240 pixels resolution and powered with 1.3 Ghz dual core Cortex A7 processor. It runs on Vanilla Android OS and its compatible with Google Play to download specific apps.
This smartwatch from Omate can be used autonomously from a phone, infact as it includes SIM card slot you can choose from two variants compatible with European (2100) bands or American (1900). Moreover, Omate TrueSmart sports sapphire crystal glass and complete body is water proof.
Omate TrueSmart key specs are –
- 1.54’’ TFT by LG display (240 x 240 pixels resolution)
- 1.3 GHz Dual Core Cortex A7 processor
- Omate UI 1.0 / Android 4.2.2
- Multi-touch Capacitive Touch Screen
- Connectivity capabilities: 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Embedded 5 Mega pixel camera
- Audio Speaker & Microphone
- Memory: 512 MB + 4GB + (expandable by microSD 8/16/32GB)
- Micro SIM card
- 600 mAh battery: up to 100 hours standby time
- G-sensor (Accelerometer), E-Compass, Gyroscope, IP67
- Vibration alert
- Full set of pre-qualified Android applications
- Over-the-Air (OTA) system firmware update
This video might interest you –