OnePlus team has started rolling out their latest build to Oxygen OS bringing new features and bug fixes. The OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS 2.1.0 update is now rolling via Over the Air [OTA] and it brings major features in the release.
The Oxygen OS 2.1.0 update rolls out is a gradual process and it’s currently available for OnePlus 2 only. The update costs only 39 MB and build date is September 19th.
You might have received the update notification on your device, if not, head over to Settings > Software Update under About Device and force check for the update availability.
Oxygen OS 2.1.0 Changelog
The following are the new improvements included in the Oxygen OS 2.1.0 –
- Manual mode in camera added
- New color balance slider in display for color adjustments
- Added exchange support
- Fixes issues that were causing problems with third party apps
- Telephony services improvements
- RAW support is now enabled for third party camera apps
One happy user has posted the ZIP file of this new OTA. You can even side-load it.