Really Paytm has changed the way that we recharge our mobile. Not only that using Paytm mobile bill payment, D2H recharge, data card/Landline/Electricity/Broadband and gas bill payments are made easy with one click. I am very happy because I no longer need to visit Colony Welfare Association or municipality to make electricity bill payment and you have to stand in line, wait for your turn and all those headache. Inspired by Narendra Modi, if we young people don’t use ‘Digital India‘ then who will?
From time to time since the launch, PayTM has introduced new services timely which has helped people to get good discount on recharge for mobile bill payment. I love when they introduce PayTM wallet money transfer through Bank deposit through NEFT or RTGS or direct bank deposit. Ever since the launch date it has provided highest cashback offers in comparison with other services.
PayTM Recharge Ambassador
Well you might be knowing all this about PayTM but there is one thing you might want to know or you might not be aware of. Company has recently introduced Recharge Ambassador through which you will be getting flat 3.5 % cashback on successful recharge and bill payment transaction. Today’s post I’ll be explaining how to become PayTM recharge Ambassador and FAQs relating to it.
How to Join
- If you want to join ATM Ambassador program then please write an email to recharge- firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered Paytm email ID.
- You will have to complete KYC process under which you will how to upgrade your Paytm wallet.
- One’s activated as an Ambassador you will be get notified via SMS or email.
- That’s it you are now if Ambassador program Number and you will not be able to use any of the discount promo code provided by PTM instead you will be getting flat 3.5 % cashback.
Note that you will get your 3.5 % cash back within 48 hours of reaching minimum payout of rupees 250. So you need to do transaction worth Rs 7150 and you can continue with same logins.
- Great for mobile shops/retailer who gets only 2% money back
- Easy, hassle-free recharge
- Can’t use any promocodes
- Not valid for Airtel Mobile/DTH/Post Connection
For more info checkout official PayTM post.