Most of the new and experienced iPhone users are very concerned about the iPhone calls on the Mac device running on the OS X Yosemite, coming video calls or audio calls on the iPhone. For the Apple family, it is very useful to send text, transfer call or send your work from the iPhone device to Mac device and vice versa.
Record iPhone Calls
Most of the iPhone users are finding the solution about recording iPhone calls on the Mac device by using phone call, handoff call and Face time. Now, turn on WiFi network or Bluetooth of both the devices (i.e. iPhone and Mac) for recording handoff call. Also both the devices are signed in with the same ID in the iCloud account. Ecamm provides best features for recording iPhone calls in the Mac device and free trail is also available for 7 days then you can purchase it with $30 for unlimited features.
There are the following steps to record iPhone calls on the Mac Yosemite 10.10 are:-
- In the Mac device download and install the Ecamm call to record Zip.
- Unzip by using extracting option then double click on the install button which is placed in the call recorder for face time installer. Process it with further acceptance.
- Select setting like video frame size, save recording to and more. Start the video calling from the saved contact list for select iPhone number for face time is used for recording and calling.
- On the Mac device also record the phone calls. There is an option for record calls are automatically and manually then you can select manually option always.
- Any time you can play and push tap on iPhone device. Call recording will save in the Mac device.
This post was last modified on February 9, 2021 11:02 PM