Guide on how to record WhatsApp Audio without Root.
Here I have come up with a new trick in Whatsapp. You can now record audio playing in the music player of your mobile device. This feature works just like sending voice messages in Whatsapp. Using this feature you can send a portion of audio instead of sending the whole files. You can avoid much data lose using this feature.
All you need is Poweramp music player on your device. Play the song you want to record and launch WhatsApp then just hold the voice record button and let it go when done.
This feature was not supported earlier, if you want to send portions of an audio file, then there was no option for it but now it is possible.
So, just have a look at the steps for easy understanding of how to use the feature.
Record WhatsApp Audio
Follow the guide mentioned below in order to record WhatsApp audio:
- Download and install Power amp music player on your phone.
- Launch the application.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Audio from the options given.
- Tap on Audio Focus option in the next window.
- Deselect “Permanent Audio Focus Change” and “Short Audio Focus Change” options.
- This will allow you to continuously play audio in the background, even when you record videos.
- Repeat the process select “Permanent Audio Focus Change” and “Short Audio Focus Change” options to disable audio playing in the background.
- That’s all.
So, that was the guide on how to record WhatsApp Playing Audio without Root.
This post was last modified on October 21, 2019 7:49 AM