Windows is widely used operating system by many. 90% of users run Windows OS on their PC or laptop. With the availability of so many file cleaning apps, sometimes important files get deleted without your knowledge. If you delete it manually then you can find it in Recycle Bin but if you used a cleaning app your chances of finding the deleted files inside the Recycle Bin is ZERO. So, how to recover deleted files on Windows?
In this guide check out ways on how to recover a permanently deleted files on Windows PC.
We will be using a software called as Pandora Disk Drill which is a file recovery software.
Pandora Software Features:
- Check Disk/partition Health
- Data backup easily
- Recovery drive
- Data protection
- Smart file Cleanup
- Partition Recovery
- Duplicate file finder
- Memory card recovery
- Recover files from portable drivers like SD card, cameras.
- Easy ISO/DMG backup
Follow the process mentioned below to recover deleted files on Windows PC:
- Download the Pandora Disk Drill tool for Windows.
- Once the download is complete, you need to install the program by going through te setup file. It takes 2 minutes to setup.
- Once it’s done you will get two windows: one with the Wizard and other with the tool.
- I would suggest go with the wizard if you want to recover any lost file on your laptop.
- You will be then given the option to choose the partition/drive in which you had your lost file earlier.
- Click on ‘Recover‘ beside the partition/drive.
- Let the scan to be finished.
- Locate the file which you want to recover and right click on it. Now click on ‘Recover‘.
- Now continue to recover the files.
So that was about the Pandora Disk Drill tool and it works great on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 OS. Learn more about it on the official website.
I hope your deleted Windows PC files are recovered safely now.
This post was last modified on May 29, 2018 8:15 PM