Guide on how to repair IMEI number on Spreadtrum phones.
Spreadtrum processor is found on various smartphones right now. Some of the OEM running Spreadturm phones are Samsung as that we saw on Galaxy J1 first and now in lot of Galaxy phones and other OEMs. If you are having trouble with your Spreadtrum powered smartphone then you have arrived at right place to discover on how to repair IMEI Number on Spreadtrum phones.
Repair IMEI Number on Spreadtrum Phones
Follow the process mentioned below to repair IMEI number on your Spreadtrum powered handsets –
- Open the tool first.
- Connect your phone to PC using USB cable and before that you should enable USB debugging on your device. Go to Settings > Developer Options and enable that.
- Install Drivers and run MoboRobo.
- Let Moborobo detect your device.
- Select COM from the tool and click on “Read IMEI“.
- If you get any problem then change the COM Port.
- If the connection is successful, then provide your original IMEI number and then click on “Write IMEI”.
- Wait for a few seconds the process will be done.
- Reboot your device and check for the IMEI number. Is it valid?
Download Spreadtrum IMEI repair tool
So that’s how you repair IMEI Numbers on Spreadtrum Phones. Do let us know which mobile you have.
This post was last modified on December 5, 2021 12:36 PM