In this guide checkout how to root Galaxy A3 SM-A300G smartphone by Samsung using the Odin flashing tool.
Samsung Galaxy A3 is the latest smartphone in the Galaxy A line of smartphones and it runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat out of box. If you are looking to root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300G smartphone running on KTU84P, here we have come up with easy and most trusted instructions.
Preparing Your Phone
You just need to ensure that your phone should be charged to atleast 50% battery life. Also ensure that your PC has latest version of Samsung drivers installed. This instructions is only meant for Galaxy A3 smartphone and shouldn't be tried on any other Samsung Galaxy phones.
Root Galaxy A3 Phone
Follow the process mentioned below to achieve Galaxy A3 root access -
- Download the Galaxy A3 root package file.
- Unzip the package on desktop of your computer using Winrar or Winzip or 7-ZIP. You will see the following files.
- Click on Odin3 and install the Odin flashing tool.
- Once installed keep it open until we prepare our device.
- Turn off your Galaxy A3 so that you can boot it in download mode.
- One can put Galaxy A3 in download mode by pressing the combination of Volume Down, Home and Power button together at once for 5-7 seconds.
- Confirm Download mode.
- Connect your phone to PC using the USB cable.
- Successful connection is confirmed when you seed Added in the Odin tool or the ID:COM port turns to Yellow or Blue.
- Click on PDA and then select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file which is in the folder.
- Now click on the Start button in the Odin tool to begin the process of rooting.
- Once you see PASS message in the Odin means that rooting is completed. Phone will restart in between.
- Disconnect the phone from PC with safety removal.
Note: If you phone is strucked in the bootlap sequence then remove the battery and re-insert it.
Your Samsung Galaxy A3 smartphone is now rooted.