Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1 MetroPCS can be rooted easily without any complicated procedure. So, if a are one of the user of Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360T1 phone you can root your device from here by following the below mentioned steps.
Before you begin let us tell you that Rooting your phone will void your warranty. After rooting you can tweak your phone, you can unroot it if you want to,overclock or underclock CPU to make your phone and also do many such features.
About TWRP recovery, it is one among the Custom recovery tool which does not come pre-installed on your device you need to install it manually at your own risk. This recovery tool has many features like Installing Custom ROMs, Installing Google apps files, or flashing SuperSU file for rooting, you can use the TWRP for Wiping data, Dalvik Cache, Partitions Cache, etc. Among this functions there many advanced features present in the tool.
Preparing your Phone
- Device should be fully charged up to 100%.
- Backup all the important data to some external storage.
- USB drivers for device should be installed on the PC.
- Device bootloader must be unlocked.
- Make a Nandroid backup of the current ROM in case rooted version does not work properly you can restore it.
- USB debugging mode should be enabled on the device. Go to Settings > Developer options > USB debugging mode.
Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
- Download the Kernel from this link.
- Download Odin tool on your PC from here.
- Reboot the phone into Odin mode by Pressing and Holding Power + Home + Volume down together until you see warning screen.
Press Volume Up key to continue to download mode.
- Open Odin from your desktop.
- Now, connect your device to PC using USB cable.
- When Odin recognize your device Added message will be show in Odin window.
- Click on PDA or AP button in Odin.
- Select the SpaceX Kernel file downloaded earlier.
- Re partition check box should not be selected and PIT tab should be left untouched.
- Click the Start button and allow the process to complete.
- Device will reboot automatically.
- A pass message will be shown on Odin window.
If the process is failed due to any reason then you need to repeat the entire process from the beginning.
To check the status of Root you need to Download Root Checker App from the Google Play Store.
Install SuperSU file
- Download the SuperSU zip file from the link.
- Transfer the SuperSU zip file to your device internal or external storage.
- Boot your device into recovery mode by using appropriate hardware buttons, mostly Volume Down + Power+Home buttons.
- Now click on “Install” and select the SuperSU zip file.
- Now hit “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the process.
- ow select “Reboot System” option once the previous process is completed.
That is it TWRP and Super user are now installed on your device.