Samsung Galaxy Note Pro P900 can be easily rooted with the following mentioned guide. Using the CF Auto Root tool, you can easily root Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 tablet running on Android 4.4.2 with ZCUAND4. The following mentioned tutorial doesn’t need to required any recovery software like CWM or TWRP as the Odin a third party software can do all your task easily and efficiently.
Pre Rooting Requirements
Before going through rooting process, ensure that you have followed the below mentioned pre-rooting requirements.
- You should charge your tablet with atleast 80% battery life.
- You will need to have a USB cable for this process.
- Ensure that proper USB drivers are installed on your computer.
- And finally backup of important documents should be taken.
Galaxy Note Pro Root Guide
- Download the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Root Package.
- Also download ODIN tool on your PC and install it o your device.
- Switch off your tablet so that you can enter it in Download Mode. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button together for few seconds until there is robot sign on your phone display.
- Now open the Odin tool on your PC and then connect your tablet to your computer using the USB cable.
- ID:COM port on the Odin tool will turn Yellow.
- Click on AP and browse through the ‘CF-Auto-Root-v1awifi-v1awifixx-smp900.zip‘ file.
- Also ensure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time is selected.
- Now hit the Start button to being the process of root.
- After installation is done, the ID:COM port will turn into green which means the rooting on your tablet is achieved.
- Unplug the USB cable and enjoy the root access on your device.
So with that you have rooted your device. Try installing any app which requires root or simply download root checker app from Play Store.