XDA Forum is all about amazing things, after that early release on how to root Samsung Galaxy S6 phone, here comes yet another Galaxy S6 rooting, this time it will keep KNOX Security intact. This guide also works for Galaxy S6 Edge phone too.
Without tripping KNOX you can't root Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge. That's what we knew until now but XDA user name idler1984 has gone past the root without breaking into KNOX Security using the PingPongRoot tool.
Yes, PingPongRoot tool doesn't even require Odin or Samsung KIES as process is fairly simple and easy.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Supported ROM versions
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Supported ROM versions
Root Galaxy S6/Galaxy S6 using PingPongRoot Tool
- Download the party_beta2.7z zip file and extract it on your desktop.
- Open the extracted folder and copy apk to the root folder, aka the Galaxy S6 internal storage.
- Using any File Manager go to that APK and install it.
- After installation is done, launch it from the App Drawer and run it.
- Hit “Get Root” button.
- Reboot your device and let the file changes take effect.
- You will now see Kinguser app installed on your phone.
Via : XDA