Mentioned below in the guide we go through instructions on how to Root Gionee Elife E3 smartphone and you can then go on installing custom firmware like Kitkat based custom ROM or any other.
Preparing Your Phone
- ADB should be downloaded and setup on your PC.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone by going through “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- Also ensure that you have charged your phone to 70% of battery life.
- Data present on your phone should be backed up.
Root Gionee Elife E3
Follow the process mentioned below carefully to obtain root on Gionee Elife E3 phone –
- Download the Rooting.Zip file on your PC.
- Unzip the same on your PC and run.bat file inside that folder.
- Now follow on the onscreen instructions provided on your device.
- To verify the root access, download the Root Checker app from the Google Play Store.
Do let us know if you face any issues during the rooting process.