Follow the instructions to root HP Slate 8 Pro tablet easily and install custom ROM, apps & custom recovery.
The HP’s latest Slate 8 Pro tablet is powered with daunting 8-inch Corning Gorilla Glass 3, NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, 8 mega pixel camera and amazing battery life. The device can be rooted to achieve full functionality thanks to Android operating system on it. Regardless of the firmware version you are running, you can root your HP Slate 8 Pro tablet, just follow the instructions mentioned below.
Preparing Your Phone
Follow the instructions below to prepare your phone for root –
- You should charge your phone to 100% battery life.
- Data backup on your existing HP Slate 8 Pro is required. Please use any app to do it.
- Enable USB debugging by going through Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging is ticked.
- Any antivirus program should be disabled during the process.
- Also make sure that HP Slate 8 Pro USB drivers are installed on your PC.
Now follow the process mentioned below to achieve root access on HP Slate 8 Pro tablet.
How to Root HP Slate 8 Pro
Follow the instructions mentioned below to root HP Slate 8 Pro –
- Download the Root Genius App on your Windows PC.
- Once downloaded begin the exe file installation.
- Now connect your phone using the USB Cable to PC.
- Successful connection is confirmed via Root Genius itself as it will show Connected Status.
- Once you see that click on Root it and wait for few minutes.
- Finally you will see that root is achieved and KingUser app installed on your Slate 8 Pro.
And you are ready to enjoy in the world of Android.