Here in this guide we have gone through procedure on how to root Karbonn Titanium S9 phone easily.
Karbonn Titanium S9 is a wonderful phone launched by Karbonn Mobiles in India. Sporting the 5.5 inch display screen, it competes with Galaxy Note II, LG Optimus G Pro phones. We have gone through Titanium S9 review.
Your Karbonn Titanium S9 is powered with latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean software out of box and in this guide we go through root procedure. Once the Karbonn Titanium root is achieved, you can update your Karbonn Titanium S9 to latest custom firmwares, install apps which requires root and lot man advantages.
But before you proceed to root your phone, you should ensure that you have enabled USB debugging, charged your phone to 100 % battery life and then install the USB drivers.
Karbonn Titanium S9 Root
Follow the instructions carefully over here -
- Download the Karbonn Titanium S9 root package
- Extract the root package on your PC desktop.
- Open the extracted folder and you will have to run the Run.Bat file.
- It will open cmd.exe command prompt for you.
- Make sure that USB drivers are installed on your PC perfectly.
- It’s time to connect your device to the PC using the USB cable.
- Enter any key to continue and then it will wait for the device to be detected.
- On the other side it will start running daemon and you will be notified if it’s started or not.
- Follow the instructions on screen and within few seconds you will see that your device will be rebooted automatically.
- Disconnect your phone from USB connection.
- You will then see Super User app in your phone’s app drawer.
Do let us know of you face any issues.