Lenovo A6000 one of the best and cheapest handset from Lenovo with 4G technology with many good features like 5 inch display with HD resolution, 1.2GHz Quad Core 64-bit processor running on Android Lollipop 4.4 KitKat and other basic features like camera, memory, etc.
Root Lenovo A6000 Phone
Today in this article we will show you how to Root Lenovo A6000 mobile Phone. Rooting you device will give you access to additional features like installation of Custom ROM’s, Root only apps, and many more.
So, those who wish to Root their Lenovo A6000 handset please follow the below mentioned steps carefully.
NOTE: Rooting might some time cause damage to your phone if not performed properly. If any damage happens you are the only person responsible, We or the Company does not take any responsibility.
Preparing your Phone:
- This instructions are only for Lenovo A 6000.
- Phone battery should be fully charged.
- Download and install USB drivers for Lenovo A6000 on your PC.
- CWM or TWRP recovery should be installed on the device.
- Back up Important data from the Phone for feature purpose.
- Enable USB debugging mode by going to Settings > Developer Options > USB debugging mode > Tick mark.
Procedure to Root Lenovo A 6000
Step to be followed for rooting –
- Download Root file from here and copy it to Phone’s root memory.
- Reboot the device into Recovery mode by pressing and holding Power + Volume up + Volume down keys for few seconds till you see the boot menu screen.
- In recovery menu select install zip from Sd card options.
- Choose the Rooting file downloaded earlier and install it.
- Once the process is completed go back to recovery menu and Select Reboot system Now from the menu.
- System will now reboot into normal mode, to check the status of the Root download a third-party app Root Checker (Apk) or Root Checker from the Google play store.
Hope you have successfully Rooted your device, but do not do anything that you are not aware of or it may damage your phone.