LeTV Le1s is recently released in to the markets with very good features at affordable price. This phone is fully loaded with features like 2.2 GHz Helio X10 Turbo MTK 6795T Octa Core Processor coupled with 3GB RAM, , 32GB inbuilt storage (No SD Card Slot), a Fingerprint Scanner, a full HD Screen, Quick Charging. It comes with android lollipop right out of the box and will be updated to Latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. This is just few features you can get the full specs, features and availability details.
As we all know if you want to tweak any Android device you need to have root access on it. So, the very first thing the Android developers like to do is find a way to root the device and then proceed further with custom recovery and custom ROM. So, here we have found an easy way to root LeTV Le1s in just one click.
KingRoot application is one click root application which can root your device in just one click. It is very easy and reliable process without any hesitation. So, if you own LeTV Le1s and wants to root it to gain system level optimization access on it then you can root it right from here just by following few simple steps.
Preparing your Phone
- This instructions are only for LeTV Le1s device, do not try it on other device or it may brick.
- Back up important data to external storage.
- Make Nandroid back up of the current ROM.
- Charge your phone to full battery level i.e 100%.
- Allow installation of Unknown source in the Settings > Security > Enable Unknown source option.
- Most important rooting your device will void it's warranty.
Procedure to Root your device
- Download KingRoot application .apk file from here and transfer it to your device storage.
- Install the application on your device.
- Launch the application and allow it to load completely.
- Once the application is loaded completely click on Root button to begin the root process.
- Allow the process to complete, do not interrupt the process.
- A green tick mark will be shown on the screen once the process is completed.
- If the green tick mark is shown then it mean the root process is successful.
- Now, reboot the device.
- Once the device is booted up go to Google Play Store and download Root Checker app.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed launch it.
- Verify your Root status by clicking on verify root button.
- That's all if the status says the device is rooted, you are good to go.
Try KingRoot.apk V4.1.1 if the above file does not work.