In this guide check out how to root LG G Flex Phone with one click guide.
We have witnessed the world’s first curved display phone and it’s brought from the house of LG. LG G Flex is the phone that we are talking about and you are certainly on this page, to check out the LG G Flex root guide with step by step instructions to do it.
- Using this root process you will lose warranty on your phone.
- There are chances that you might put your phone in risk or damage it. So please proceed at your own risk.
- You should charge your phone up to 100% battery life.
- Make sure that proper USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- You should enable USB debugging (Developer Mode) on your phone.
LG G Flex Root
Follow the instructions mentioned here –
- Download LG G Flex Root guide, VRoot Tool for G Flex phone.
- Install the downloaded VRoot tool on your PC.
- Connect your phone using the USB Cable to PC.
- Launch VRoot program on your device and Hit Root to begin the process of rooting.
- Your device will be rebooting by itself.
- Unplug your device from PC
- Head to Google Play and install Superuser app to check whether root was successful or not.
- Finally share this with your friends to let them know about this beautiful one click guide rather than going with long process instructions.