At Mobile World Congress 2014 we witness Galaxy S5 and also LG G Pro 2 smartphone. G Pro 2 is gaining popularity because it packs a beautiful sets of specifications and if you own this smartphone you might be looking for guide on how to root your device.
Rooting will enabled you to install some Android apps which requires root permissions and you can also install any custom firmware built for your device model number. You can even clock your phone speed to higher frequency in order to maximize the speed of the device.
So with those advantages, we have gone through guide on how to Root LG Optimus G Pro 2 phone.
LG G Pro 2 Root
Here in the LG G Pro 2 root guide -
- USB debugging should be enabled on your device first.
- Download iOroot tool and unzip the IOroot file and open the extracted folder.
- Install the LG USB Drivers.
- Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
- Right click on Run.bat and run the file as admin. Mac users have to choose root-mac.sh.
- This will open CMD window and press any key to continue.
- The process of rooting LG G Pro 2 will be started and it will be done in two minutes.