In this guide check out how you can root Micromax A89 Ninja phone easily with one click. Download and install custom firmware.
Ever since Micromax came up with A89 Ninja there is no update to one of the most selling Micromax phone. People are worried of some unknown bugs that might be occurred but from my end I haven’t gone through any of the major bugs although there might be little one which are not noticeable to me.
Rooting your Micromax A89 Ninja will allow you to update your phone with new custom firmware. In this guide we have gone through the process on how you can root Micromax A89 Ninja phone easily with just one click.
Follow the process to root Micromax A89 Ninja easily –
- Download the Frama Root APK file to your PC or on your phone directly. This app is not available on Play Store so download it from here.
- Follow the on screen instructions to install it.
- Once installed, Open Framaroot and select an action like Install Superuser, Install SuperSU. TechnosAmigos recommends to select SuperSU and hit Boromir.
- You will see a popup showing SuperUser has been installed.
- Now you need to reboot your phone and this should be done manually.
- Now go to Play store and install Root Checker basic app on your phone.
- Now click on Verify Root Access.
- And there you go with the results been display.
That will fetch root access on your phone.