In this guide check out on how to root Micromax Canvas P650 aka Canvas Tab P650 launched recently in India.
Your Micromax Canvas P650 Tab is a wonderful tablet launched by Micromax Mobiles in India. The device is good with SAR Value as 1.00 W/Kg@1gm head and 1.49 W/kg@1gm body. So this tablet is good for any who needs gaming, photo capturing and to multiply their entertainment needs anywhere. Going through the complete specs & features of Micromax Canvas Tab A650.
In this guide we have gone through procedure on how to root Micromax Canvas Tab P650 tablet easily without even going through hardest procedure. The guide is very simple and can be done by a person who doesn’t understand programming. Once you get the root access on your tablet, you can update it to the latest version of Android doesn’t matter whether its custom or official firmware.
Before rooting your Micromax Canvas latest tablet you should charge it up to 80 % battery life and then install the proper USB drivers for successful PC connection on your PC. You will also need to have USB debugging enabled on your phone.
Root Micromax Canvas P650 Procedure
Follow the instructions mentioned here carefully step by step –
- Download the Micromax Canvas Tab root package to your PC.
- Unzip the file on your PC and browse through the files inside the folder.
- You will see rub.bat file in it.
- Click on it and it will open Command Prompt.
- Press any key to continue the rooting procedure.
- Now connect your tablet using the USB Cable to PC and only thing remain is to follow the onscreen instructions.
So with these simple instructions you have rooted your Micromax Canvas P650 tablet. Do let us know if you face any issues during updating.