Micromax last week released Unite 2 A106, their first and the budget Kitkat powered phone in order to compete with Motorola Moto E the budget smartphone ever available. For those who are interested in Micromax Unite 2 development, we have gone through guide on how to root Micromax Unite 2 phone as this is the first step you should do it.Preparing Your Phone
- Before your start the rooting process mentioned below, you should go through pre-upgrade requirements, which follows –
- You should enable USB debugging by going through Settings > Development > USB debugging.
- Also backup data on your device and ensure that your phone is charged to atleast 50% battery life.
- Ensure that proper USB drivers for successful USB connection are present on your computer.
Root Micromax Unite 2 A106
Follow the instructions mentioned below to Root Micromax Unite 2 phone –
- Download the Unite 2 Vroot Program to your PC first.
- Install it on your PC.
- Now open the Vroot tool and connect Micromax Unite 2 phone using the USB cable to PC.
- Once the connection is successful, click on Root button.
- Remember once you have hit, Root button you can’t UNDO it.
- Once the rooting is done, your device will be automatically rebooted.
So your Micromax Unite 2 Android phone has been successfully rooted.