The page explains guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT using the Root Genius app on Windows PC. Going through Galaxy Ace NXT certainly it’s the Galaxy Ace phone with Kitkat Android version installed on it. The rest of specifications are 4-inch TFT display, 3.15 primary camera, 1500 mAh Li-ion battery and 512 MB RAM.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT
With your Galaxy Ace NXT rooted, you can install custom apps which requires special file permissions, go with custom recovery or even install latest custom firmware. The possibilities once the Ace NXT root is achieved are limitless, so what are you waiting for? Follow the process mentioned below to get started.
Preparing Your Phone
Follow these instructions before rooting Galaxy Ace NXT phone –
- If using any antivirus program, please disable.
- USB Debugging should be enabled on your phone. Go to Settings > Development Option > USB Debugging > Tick mark it.
- Please charge your phone to 100% battery life.
- Backup of your phone data in necessary as it can be restored in times of troubles.
Galaxy Ace NXT Root Process
Follow the instructions mentioned here to root Galaxy Ace NXT phone –
#1 Via TowelRoot App
Towelroot is one of the largest and easiest way to root Android phones. For Galaxy Ace NXT, the device achieves,
- Download the TowelRoot APK on your Android Phone.
- Install and Run TowelRoot.
- Once the app is opened, click on make it ra1n.
- Within few minutes, device will be rooted.
#2 Root Genius or Other Rooting Tools
Follow the process mentioned below to root via Root Genius –
- Download and install the Root Genius software on your Windows PC.
- Connect your phone using the USB cable to PC and Root Genius will detect your device.
- Once the device is detected on Root genius app, click on Root it.
- The app will also install KingUser app.
- Verify by installing the Root Checker app from Play Store.
Finally your Galaxy ACE NXT phone is now rooted and it can be used to install custom firmware, apps and even custom recovery.